HOW DO I ENTER MY KNITTING HEALTHCARE SUPERHERO?
1. Like our Knit + Escape Instagram page – Both you and your nominee
2. Choose your inspiring frontline worker
3. Write an entry of 750 words about why your inspiring frontline worker deserves a chance to attend three days at Knit + Escape*. To qualify, all nominees must be frontline workers, knitters and have been working on the frontlines through COVID-19.
4. Send your entry to: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25th. One entry per email account for the entire giveaway.
5. We will then add your submission to be entered to win the Knit + Escape Retreat getaway, valued at over $2,000!
6. Winner will be announced on July 1st.
A PLACE FOR SUPERHEROES
The winner will receive a full place at Knit + Escape which includes a divine king bedroom in the Superhero Incognito cottage complete with private bathroom and a private door into the suite. They’ll share a gloriously superhero/wonder woman-inspired common living room with a refreshment station with full-size refrigerator, microwave and wet bar sink. This cottage is nestled in the hemlocks at our Stratton Falls location, it is peaceful, soothing and a great reward for a superhero frontline knitter.
RETREAT PRIZE INCLUDES
1. Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all
2. Your knitting questions for the entire retreat
3. Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
4. Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
5. Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
6. Three continental breakfasts
7. Catered bowling party
8. Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
9. Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
10. Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
11. Trivia night
12. Loads of swag
13. Not included – transportation to and from the retreat and whilst at the retreat (nominee will need a car)
If you know a frontline worker who is a passionate fiber artist, write a 750 word description of why they should win a Knit + Escape retreat. Describe how they have overcome obstacles and made a positive impact on their own life or the lives of others. Feel free to include ways that the nominee has inspired YOU! Nominee must be available on November 12-15, 2020.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The “Knit + Escape Retreat” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is conducted by Ashworth Design, Inc. DBA Knit and Escape.
2. By participating in the Promotion, individuals accept these conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions and all terms and conditions contained on Knitandescape.com website.
3. All references to times and dates in EST, USA.
4. All references to dollars or “$” are references to US Dollars.
5. Participation in this Promotion is only open to persons who are Eligible Person (as defined). An “Eligible Person” is an individual who: a) is a resident of USA b) aged 18 years or older c) is not an employee/partner of Knit and Escape or any of its sponsors or speakers d) is not a spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded Knit and Escape partner, sponsor or speaker e) Has liked the Knit and Escape Instagram page f) Has told us in 750 words or less why a frontline worker they know deserves to win this Prize g) Nominated party must be a current Covid-19 frontline worker h) Must submit an image of recently completed knitted item completed by nominee
6. All eligible entries will be entered into the promotion.
7. To enter the Promotion for the chance to win the Prize (outlined below), entrants must “like” the knitandescape Instagram page between May 1st 2020 and June 1st 11:59 pm 2020 EST (“Competition Period”) and submit 750 words by June 1st 2020.
8. There will be (1) major prize winner, details below: 3 Night Knit and Escape Retreat for one: Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat • Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room) • Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun • Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner • Three continental breakfasts • Catered bowling party • Train ride through the Catskill Mountains • Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat • Saturday night dance and monochromatic party • Trivia night • Loads of swag • RRP: $2,000+ Please note the prize is subject to the supplier’s own terms and conditions listed below. Knit and Escape Retreat Terms & Conditions: Giveaway package valid for Knit and Escape Retreat in November 2020 only
9. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of Knit and Escape) based upon relevance, experience, originality, literary merit and suitability.
10. The winner will be chosen and announced on July 1st 2020.
11. The winner will be notified via email and social media and their names will be published online at www.knitandescape.com.
12. Knit and Escape is not responsible for transportation to the retreat and the prize winner will need their own transportation whilst at the retreat.
13. All data collected will become the property of Knit and Escape. Knit and Escape collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
14. Knit and Escape’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition result.
15. Knit and Escape reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity, proof of residency and email address.
16. Knit and Escape reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Knit and Escape, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Knit and Escape, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, Knit and Escape (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any person in connection with the Competition or prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death.
18. The entrant who wins a prize consents to: a) the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media, including Social Media, TV, Radio, Online Display, Paid and retargeting ads for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting Knit and Escape.
19. The prize, including any unused portion, is not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. If the prize or any part of the prize is not used, no compensation will be awarded to the winner.
20. In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize as outlined here.
21. As a condition of entering the Retreat Giveaway, entrants will be added to the Ashworth Design Inc. Knit and Escape/Make and Escape subscriber database. Entrants can opt to stop receiving these communications from the receipt of the first email communication.