FOR FANS OF FARRAH + UMA + KNIT + ESCAPE, DO WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU!
Never seen anything like it? This exceptional existential experience of a room is an homage to Farrah Fawcett and her waterfall hairdo. The crazy creative spirits of The Roxbury made this a tribute to Farrah Fawcett, with a dash of Kill Bill thrown in. The room has noir murals, a steel sculpture of Farrah’s famous haircut forms the canopy for king sized bed! You can knit among kung fu silhouettes, a stylized syringe with all the amenities you need. Your hospitality station has a dorm size fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. This extraordinary space is actually both stimulating and restful, because even crimefighters have to sleep somewhere. This double occupancy room will be shared. If you would like to find a roommate, please check out our Ravelry group.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag