YOU SHALL HAVE A BALL IN THE CINDERELLA SUITE
If we had the ability, we would give you a fairy godmother during your stay who would wave a wand and magically adorn you with a lifetime of yarn. But because we can’t do that, we give you a cottage with princess features to help you live the fairy tale. And there are two of them that we call the “crown jewels” of this cottage experience: 1) an enormous 18′ ball gown that serves as the bed canopy for the downstairs bedroom and, 2) an enormous pumpkin morphing into a golden carriage that serves as the entire bathroom in the upstairs bedroom. All of the rooms of the cottage are designed to evoke the feeling of a 17th century European cottage of the lesser aristocracy and it’s important to note that all of the many beams throughout the cottage are the original 1848 beams re-purposed from the renovation of the Stratton Mansion. Other features of this cottage include:
Two queen bedrooms, each with their own privately-accessed bathroom.
One bathroom with a tub and shower and one bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
Fireplace in the downstairs bedroom. This is the only cottage with a fireplace (after all, it’s CINDERella isn’t it?).
Common living area with comfy sleeper sofa increasing possible total occupancy to six. This area also has its own door into the downstairs bathroom enabling guests in the downstairs bedroom and living area to have separate private entrances to the downstairs bathroom.
Screened-in back-porch off downstairs bedroom with outdoor dining tables
Meadow, forest, and/or mountain views.
Refreshment station with full-size refrigerator, microwave and wet bar sink
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag