OH ME! OH MY! IMAGINE SLEEPING INSIDE A COCONUT CREAM PIE!
Maryann or Ginger? If you ever watched Gilligan’s Island, you had to have a preference. As far as coconut cream pies go, Maryann HAD to have been the better cook. But could she have constructed an entire room that makes you feel like you’re actually INSIDE of a pie? Complete with pie crust crown molding and a king-size circular bed? We know there’s a Knit + Escaper out there who wants this room for a once in a lifetime experience. Knit and chat among the meringues and the crazy tropical lights, palm motifs, the double vanity coconut tiled bathroom with shower and separate tub. The refreshment station with microwave and coffee maker will get plenty of use as you invite fellow knit-nuts in for a share of the pie. This is a double occupancy room that will be shared. If you would like to find a roommate, please check out our Ravelry group.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag