THE FUTURE’S OPEN WIDE IN THIS FANTASTIC, SENTIMENTAL, SUITE! SINGLE ROOM AVAILABLE
Inspired by Roxbury owners’ Greg and Joseph’s favorite 80s song, this suite is more “traditional elegance meets contemporary design.” Was that planned? They claim not, but it must be seen to get the full impact. Melt With You has two separate bedrooms (one king and one queen) and a sitting room. You enter the suite via an almost indescribable staircase that consists of many pieces of genuine copper antiques melting into walls made of molten sparkling raw copper. In addition to being extraordinary, It’s sentimental because all of the copper came from the childhood home of one of the owners. It was his mothers’ collection and he could not bear to sell it when she could no longer stay in her house, so it was used to create the “crown jewel” of this suite.
A journalist called the orange bedroom “haremesque,” which it is, but it is also gloriously luxurious with a faux four poster effect. The sunny bright bedroom has Tiffany blue accents and they are complemented by the brilliant black and white living room and elegant pink bathroom. Every room has niches and nooks crying out for you to sit and knit. This is a triple occupancy suite that will be shared. If you would like to find roommates, please check out our Ravelry group.
The single room available has a queen room, the bathroom will be shared.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag