THE ONLY MANSION ROOM WITH A FIREPLACE. KNIT WE SAY MORE?
Knitter’s bliss is knitting and sitting by a cheerful fire. This is the only room with a working fireplace in the mansion, so snap this up for this reason alone. But it is also a romantic homage to the 1850s blacksmith shop that once stood on this site. A spacious room with French doors with views of the grounds, it has a clawfoot bathtub in the room so you can soak by the fire after a hard day’s knitting. There’s also a walk-shower, a separate water closet, dual vanity sink, a refreshment station with dorm-size refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine. This classic room has a steampunk vibe and the two people who share the king size bed will feel as though they own the whole mansion. If you would like to find a roommate, please check out our Ravelry group.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag