A Tip of the Top Hat to this Dashing Mansion Room.
Knitters and crafters will be happy to know that the Stratton Falls location was once the home of a hat factory or millinery shop. Hosts Greg and Joseph discovered that Ralph Lauren makes both a fabric and wallcovering called “Haberdashery,” and a theme for this room was born. You’ll feel as if you are walking into a man’s navy blue pinstripe suit – what a thought! The coordinating fabrics and wallcoverings represent the dress shirt, tie, and ascot. And, of course, some top hats and bowler hats are thrown in for good measure. This fascinating second floor of the mansion includes a queen-size bed, a combination claw-foot tub/shower with circular shower curtain railing and dual vanity sinks, and a unique, custom Victorian-era men’s navy blue pinstripe vest headboard. There’s a separate water closet, a love seat and comfy chairs and a refreshment station with dorm-size refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine. The views of the Stratton front grounds with mountains in the distance make a magical mental escape while you knit away.
If you would like to share the queen bed in this room with a friend please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag