PUT YOUR STAMP ON THIS ROOM AND YOU WON’T REGRET IT
Wait a minute, wait a minute Mr. Postman! This utterly charming room was inspired by one of the many occupations of Ira Hicks, the man who built the mansion in 1848. This renaissance man would love the pampering The Roxbury has designed in his honor.
Located on the second floor of the mansion, Knit + Escapers will love the private balcony (weather permitting!), the king-size bed, the large walk-in shower, and the beautiful windows. The bed headboard is a slice of a real antique post office and there are post office motifs in the room and bathroom. The windows give a spectacular view of a magnificent catalpa tree, the mountains off in the distance and the original architectural details of the upper parts of the mansion. In between loving your views and knitting like a maniac, you can satisfy the inner knitter at the refreshment station with dorm-size refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine. This is a double occupancy room that will be shared. If you would like to find a roommate, please check out our Ravelry group.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag