A COTTAGE DESIGNED FOR SUPERHERO KNIT + ESCAPERS TO ENJOY POP ART AFTER SAVING HUMANITY
ADA ACCESSIBLE ROOM
Let’s face it, superheroes need their space too. All of that time spent saving humanity is exhausting and when you’re in full costumed regalia in public, your hands start to go numb from signing autographs and your mouth starts to ache from smiling so much for all the group selfie requests. The wizards behind The Roxbury Experience, specifically at the Stratton Falls location were happy to design a wonder woman/superhero cottage with bright white walls and pop art primary colored visuals all over the place. Better still this cottage a first floor bedroom and and ADA compliant bathroom so anyone from anywhere can enjoy it to the fullest.
In addition to its sleek modern art-gallery-esque decor, this cottage features:
- Two king suites, each with their own privately-accessed bathroom. One bathroom with a tub and shower and one bathroom with a large walk-in shower. This cottage is our ADA unit, so it has its walk-in shower on the ground level.
- Two stories connected by a beautiful staircase with glass railing
- Common living area with comfy sleeper sofa increasing possible total occupancy to six. This area also has its own door into the downstairs bathroom enabling guests in the downstairs bedroom and living area to have separate private entrances to the downstairs bathroom.
- Refreshment station with full-size refrigerator, microwave and wet bar sink.
- This quirky ultra modern cottage is nestled in the hemlocks so you’ll feel worlds away as you knit and play.
This is a double occupancy cottage on the grounds of our Stratton Falls location. You will enjoy an entire suite to yourself, the lounge and kitchen area will be shared. If you would like to add a guest to your room the price is $1,200 for an additional retreat participant.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag