THIS ROOM IS JUST A WHIZ OF A WIZ IF EVER A WIZ THERE WAS!
Somewhere over the rainbow, right in the heart of the Emerald City the mad wizards of The Roxbury painted the room green and gave you your very own yellow brick road. Movie buffs will revel in the luxurious brocade wallcovering, the glittering emerald accents, the plush velvets, the Tin Man’s hat lampshade and so many other witty, weird and wonderful details. Knit + Escapers don’t have to wish upon a star to find themselves right over the rainbow! The bathroom is tiled in emeralds with trippy poppy murals. There’s a refreshment station with a dorm size fridge, a microwave and a coffee maker. There are sweet spots to sit and chat and knit like a nut for as long as you like. This king bedded double occupancy room will be shared. If you would like to find a roommate, please check out our Ravelry group.
Retreat Price Includes:
- Kristy Glass and three experienced knitting instructors on hand to answer all your knitting questions for the entire retreat
- Three nights of gloriously amazing accommodation (beware, everyone will want to check out your room)
- Two chock-a-block days of knitting classes, activities, markets and fun
- Fresh, local, farm-to-table catered meals from local chefs for lunch and dinner
- Three continental breakfasts
- Catered bowling party
- Train ride through the Catskill Mountains
- Exclusive shopping throughout the entire retreat
- Saturday night dance and monochromatic party
- Trivia night
- Loads of swag