Introducing the Ziggy Interrupted
Looking for a new crochet kit that’s just a little more hands-on? Well, look no further! Introducing the Ziggy Interrupted video workshop, delivered to you by our very own Kristy Glass. What you receive when you purchase:
- Original USA Pattern by Sandra Paul (The pattern will be provided as a download once you purchase the kit/pattern).
- Five videos from Kristy Glass – Provided as video links for you to view after you purchase the kit/workshops
- Two zoom sessions with Kristy Glass sent to you when you purchase the videos
The finished product will reveal a series of zig zag stripes, “interrupted” with panels of crochet square motifs throughout.
The Additional Content Package includes a four video series workshop with Kristy’s insights on arranging your colorways, tips and tricks, and shawl construction details. It is recommended that you watch all the videos included in the content package BEFORE starting the pattern, including:
INTRO VIDEO: Workshop Summary Video – Length 4 min.
VIDEO 1: Ziggy Interrupted Shawl – Organizing your colors – 35 min.
VIDEO 2: Ziggy Interrupted Shawl – Motif Tips and Tricks – 7 min.
VIDEO 3: Ziggy Interrupted Shawl – How to make Tassels – 16 min.
VIDEO 4: Ziggy Interrupted Shawl – Assembling your Ziggy Interrupted Shawl – 9 min.
- This is NOT step-by-step instruction.
- This is NOT a crochet lesson.
- You MUST purchase the Ziggy Interrupted pattern to successfully complete your shawl. These videos are simply an overview of Kristy’s process in making her very special, 29-color version of the Ziggy Interrupted Scarf by Sandra Paul.
Access to the Crochet Along/Zoom Party Crochet Workshop, “Ziggy the Kristy Way,” will begin on May 24 at 8pm, EST, with another session scheduled for June 28, also at 8pm, EST. Both sessions are included in your video content purchase, and will be recorded for those who cannot attend.